Keto Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
prep time:5 MINScook time:15 MINStotal time:20 MINSKeto Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe – low-carb, sugar-free, gluten-free cookies made with only 3 ingredients in 20 minutes.
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 tp 1/3 cup powdered erythritol ot Swerve Confectioners
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl combine all ingredients and mix with a spatula until well combined.
- Using a 1.5 tbsp cookie scoop, scoop out dough and form balls. Place on the baking sheet. Press with a fork forming a criss cross pattern.(see video)
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, until the tops are set and golden.Let the cookies cool for 10 minutes.
Optional: add 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract for flavorKeep at room temperature for 3 days in an air-tight container.Recipe works best with confectioners low-carb sweetener, not granulatedcourse: DESSERT cuisine: AMERICANkeyword: KETO PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES RECIPE
Calories: 82, Fat: 6g, Saturated Fat: 1g, Cholesterol: 16mg, Sodium: 65mg, Potassium: 89mg, Carbohydrates: 2.5g, Sugar: 1g, Protein: 3g, Vitamin A: 0.5%, Calcium: 0.8%, Iron: 1.8%