in ,

3 Carb Each Peanut Butter Cup Cookies

Course: Dessert, SnackCuisine: AmericanServings: 30 cookiesCalories: 109 kcalAuthor: TarynIngredientsCookie Ingredients:

  • 2 large eggs room temperature
  • 1/2 cup coconut oil melted
  • 1/2 cup Peanut Butter room temperature
  • 1 tsp vanilla
  • 1/3 cup peanut flour 3/4 cup trim healthy mama gentle sweetener
  • 1/2 cup almond flour
  • 1/4 cup coconut flour
  • 1 tsp aluminum free baking powder

Topping Ingredients:

  • 3 oz sugar free chocolate chips or chopped chocolate
  • 2 oz heavy cream

Instructions

  1. Preheat oven to 350.
  2. Start by whisking the eggs and melted coconut oil with the peanut butter and vanilla.
  3. Add the peanut butter powder, sweetener, salt, almond flour, coconut flour and baking powder. Mix until well combined.
  4. Divide the batter between 30 mini muffin cups lined with aluminum liners.
  5. Bake for 14-16  minutes or until golden around the edges. While warm and still in the pan use a tart tamper or the rounded back of a teaspoon to make a well in the center of each cookie. Cool completely.
  6. To make the ganache heat the cream to just before the boiling point. Pour over the chocolate. Stir until it is smooth.
  7. Fill the cooled cookies with the prepared ganache. Top with a few peanuts. 

Recipe Notes

Chill the cookies before removing from the tin if you did not use cupcake liners. After chilling, I set the bottom of the pan in warm water for a few seconds and then ran a small knife around the edges and they popped right out.Nutrition FactsPeanut Butter Cup CookiesAmount Per ServingCalories 109Calories from Fat 90% Daily Value*Total Fat 10g15%Saturated Fat 5g25%Cholesterol 13mg4%Sodium 105mg4%Potassium 100mg3%Total Carbohydrates 3g1%Dietary Fiber 1g4%Protein 3g6%Vitamin A0.9%Calcium2.2%Iron4.7%* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Sausage and Cheese Biscuits

Low Point Weight Watchers Peanut Butter Cup Cookies