Course: Dessert, SnackCuisine: AmericanServings: 30 cookiesCalories: 109 kcalAuthor: TarynIngredientsCookie Ingredients:
- 2 large eggs room temperature
- 1/2 cup coconut oil melted
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/3 cup peanut flour 3/4 cup trim healthy mama gentle sweetener
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp aluminum free baking powder
- 3 oz sugar free chocolate chips or chopped chocolate
- 2 oz heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Start by whisking the eggs and melted coconut oil with the peanut butter and vanilla.
- Add the peanut butter powder, sweetener, salt, almond flour, coconut flour and baking powder. Mix until well combined.
- Divide the batter between 30 mini muffin cups lined with aluminum liners.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes or until golden around the edges. While warm and still in the pan use a tart tamper or the rounded back of a teaspoon to make a well in the center of each cookie. Cool completely.
- To make the ganache heat the cream to just before the boiling point. Pour over the chocolate. Stir until it is smooth.
- Fill the cooled cookies with the prepared ganache. Top with a few peanuts.
Chill the cookies before removing from the tin if you did not use cupcake liners. After chilling, I set the bottom of the pan in warm water for a few seconds and then ran a small knife around the edges and they popped right out.Nutrition FactsPeanut Butter Cup CookiesAmount Per ServingCalories 109Calories from Fat 90% Daily Value*Total Fat 10g15%Saturated Fat 5g25%Cholesterol 13mg4%Sodium 105mg4%Potassium 100mg3%Total Carbohydrates 3g1%Dietary Fiber 1g4%Protein 3g6%Vitamin A0.9%Calcium2.2%Iron4.7%* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.