yield: 1 SERVINGS
prep time: 3 MINUTES
cook time: 2 MINUTES
total time: 5 MINUTES
Try making this delicious 3-Minute Keto Cinnamon Roll Mug Cake in the microwave! It’s a very simple idea that comes together quickly and uses just a few easy ingredients.
For the Mug Cake:
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons almond flour
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon stevia powder blend (Such as Truvia)
For the Glaze:
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon stevia powder blend (Such as truvia)
For the Cream Cheese Frosting:
- 1 oz. cream cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon stevia powder
1 Melt butter in a small bowl, mug, or ramekin.
2 Mix in almond flour, egg, cinnamon, baking powder, and stevia powder.
3 Microwave on high for 90 seconds. Carefully remove, as it will be hot.
4 Run a knife around the edges of the mug cake and flip it over onto a plate.
5 In a separate bowl, melt butter for the glaze and stir in cinnamon and stevia. Pour glaze over the mug cake.
6 Place cream cheese in a small ramekin and melt in microwave for about 20 seconds or so and add stevia.
7 Spread cream cheese over the top!
Yield: 1 serving, Serving Size: 1 mug cake
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 600, Total Carbohydrates: 7g, Fiber: 3g, Net Carbohydrates: 4g, Total Fat: 60g, Protein: 13g