These One Point Peanut Butter cookies are super easy to make-and require a few ingredients! Who says you can’t have cookies on your weight loss journey?
- 1 1/4 CUP KODIAK CAKES PROTEIN PANCAKE POWER CAKES, FLAPJACK AND WAFFLE BAKING MIX
- 1/4 cup zero point brown sugar substitute Sukrin Gold or Lakanto Golden
- 1/2 CUP WHITE SUGAR SUBSTITUTE ( I USE LAKANTO CLASSIC)
- 4 TBSP JIF WHIPS CREAMY PEANUT BUTTER
- 2 Tbsp Peanut Butter Powder ( I use Bell Plantation powdered PB2)
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup water
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the two sugar substitutes and Jif whips peanut butter. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Whisk in the egg, water and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Add KODIAK CAKES PROTEIN PANCAKE POWER CAKES, FLAPJACK AND WAFFLE BAKING MIX along with the peanut butter powder and stir until fully combined and a smooth dough is formed.
- Drop the dough by 1 rounded tablespoon onto cookie sheet, about 2 inches apart. Flatten each ball with a fork, making a crisscross pattern. The dough will make 16-18 cookies.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes or until edges are lightly golden.
SERVINGS: MAKES 16 COOKIES/ 1 FREESTYLE SMART POINTS PER COOKIES
- You can substitute the Kodiak Cakes for self-rising flour (the point value per cookie would be 2 points with that substitute.)
- These cookies can be stored in an air tight container on the counter for 2 days or in the fridge for up to a week or in the freezer for up to 6 months.
- In order to calculate the freestyle smart points on a recipe you have to enter the ingredients in manually (by ingredient) not by the nutritional information in the ww recipe builder-since this recipe contains zero point items the app doesn’t realize there is zero point items in the recipe and will calculate it based only off the nutritional info which is not accurate.