A zero point cheesecake made with Greek yogurt makes for guilt-free sweet dessert
PREP TIME 10 minutes
COOK TIME 30 minutes
ADDITIONAL TIME 12 hours
TOTAL TIME 12 hours40 minutes
- 3 eggs
- 3 cups nonfat plain Greek yogurt or nonfat plain yogurt ( for thicker slices use 5 cups)
- 1 (1 oz.) small box instant sugar free/fat free cheesecake or vanilla pudding.
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- 3 TBSP. SUGAR SUBSTITUTE
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In mixing bowl add eggs, sugar substitute and extract & mix well using a wire whisk.
- Then add yogurt, & dry pudding, mix well.
- Pour into a lightly greased with non stick cooking spray pie dish or SPRINGFORM PAN. I used a 9 inch springform pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes. ( It may look jiggly but once it’s chilled, it will set.)
- Let it cool for about 15-20 min before covering it with plastic wrap
- Let it chill overnight in the refrigerator.
SERVINGS: MAKES 4 SLICES /1 FREESTYLE SMART POINTS® EACH OR SLICE IT INTO 8 SLICES/ 0 FREESTYLE SMART POINTS PER SLICE
- I recommend mixing the cheesecake by hand rather than a mixer. That way the yogurt stays nice and thick.
- You can substitute regular instant pudding mix for the sugar free pudding mix. The servings for that is: 10 servings / 2 points per serving.
- It can take up to 12 hours for the texture and flavor to completely set in. The longer it chills the better it tastes.
- Chill in the refrigerator overnight in the springform pan.
- Cover with a paper towel and then plastic wrap to help absorb moisture for up to a week.
- Freeze for up to a month in an airtight container
- Toppings are extra points.
- If you make 8 slices, each slice is technically 1/2 point. The WW app will at times round it up to 1 freestyle smart point and other times the app will round it down to 0 freestyle smart point. You can chose to track the points how you see fit.