Slimming World New York Style Cheesecake – Serves 8
A yummy Slimming World friendly cheesecake. CourseDessert Prep Time10 minutes Cook Time30 minutes Total Time40 minutes Servings 8 AuthorTastefully Vikkie
- 80 g digestive biscuits *(28 syns)
- 40 g flora light margarine *(6 syns)
- 3 eggs
- 750 g vanilla quark *(=15 Syns in total)
- Preheat your oven on 200 degrees.
- Butter the base of a 9 inch cake tin or similar and line with baking paper.
- Blend the biscuits to crumbs and place in a mixing bowl.
- Melt the margarine in a saucepan and stir in to the biscuit crumbs until mixed well.
- Transfer the crumbs to the lined cake tin and press down with the back of a spoon.
- In another mixing bowl, mix together the eggs and quark (and vanilla and sweetener if using plain quark).
- Pour on top of the biscuit crumbs and smooth if needed to make level.
- Place in the oven for 30-40 minutes until set, but if browning on the egdes too soon, cover the top with some tinfoil until the time is up.
- Remove from the oven until cooled and place in the fridge until completely cold and serve.