|Servings||Prep Time||Cooking Time|
|people||5 minutes||55 minutes|
|675kcal||13Smart Points (Flex/Freestyle)||0 if using 1 HEA and HEBSyns|
|Per people||Per people||Per people|
- 500 grams 5% lean minced beef
- 1 Courgette
- 1 Carrot
- 1 large Red Onion
- 2 Peppers
- 395 grams Kidney Beans in Chilli Sauce (1 large can)
- 200 grams Sweetcorn (1 small can)
- 500 grams Tomato Passata
- 100 grams Tomato Puree
- 1 tbsp Garlic Granules
- 2 Beef Oxo Cubes
- 2 tsp Dried Oregano
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce Or Henderson’s Relish
- 1 tbsp Ground Cumin
- 2 tsp Chilli Powder
- 2 tsp dried chilli flakes
- 1 tbsp Paprika
- 4 Weight Watchers Wraps (For 4 x Healthy Extra B, or 24 Syns)
- 140 grams Reduced Fat Mozzarella (For 2 x Healthy Extra A, or 10 Syns)
- 80 grams Reduced Fat Cheddar (For 2 x Healthy Extra A, or 13 Syns)
- Low Calorie Cooking Spray
- Preheat the oven to 160°C. Spray a 24cm spring form tin with low calorie cooking spray and line the bottom with greaseproof paper.
- Spray a large saucepan with low calorie cooking spray and add the minced beef to brown on a moderate heat for 5 minutes. While the meat is browning, chop the onion, courgette and peppers, and grate the carrot.
- Add the veg to the meat and mix well. Turn down the heat and add the kidney beans (in chilli sauce), sweetcorn, spices, oxo cubes, tomato puree, garlic granules, worcestershire sauce and passata to the saucepan and mix well. Leave to simmer for 25 minutes without covering.
- Once the meat has cooked, and the sauce has reduced, you need to layer up the dish. Place a Weight Watchers wrap at the bottom of the lined and low calorie cooking sprayed spring form tin. Place a layer of the meat and veg on top. Continue this pattern, ending with a layer of meat.
- Finely grate the reduced fat cheddar over the top, and tear the mozzarella, spreading the pieces evenly over the whole area. Sprinkle with a little paprika to add colour. Place in the oven for 25 minutes until the cheese is golden.
- Remove from the oven. Leave to cool slightly in the tin for 10 minutes (don’t worry, it’ll still be hot when you eat it!).
- Once cooled slightly, run a knife around the edge, unclasp the spring form tin and carefully lift the tin away. Cut a wedge, and serve immediately! This Syn Free Enchilada Lasagne can also be left in the fridge and reheated – you would get a firmer texture if doing this.