- 1 (1.5 oz) box sugar-free, fat-free vanilla instant pudding
- 3 cups skim milk
- 20 Nilla Wafers, reduced fat
- 1 ripe banana
- 10 tablespoons fat-free Reddi Wip
- In a medium bowl mix together the instant pudding and skim milk. Whisk for 2 minutes, then let sit for 5 minutes to set.
- Cut banana into 20 slices.
- Layer the ingredients in the dessert cups. Put 1 Nilla Wafer in the bottom, and a couple tablespoons of pudding, another Nilla Wafer, 2 banana slices, and more pudding.
- I like to refrigerate mine for a couple hours so the cookie can get soft.
- Add a tablespoon of fat-free Reddi Wip when it’s time to serve.