Weight Watchers banana pudding recipe is easy to make and so delicious the whole family will love it. An indulgent healthy banana pudding recipe, low in points! PREP TIME15 minutesADDITIONAL TIME1 hourTOTAL TIME1 hour 15 minutes
- 2 Boxes (small), 3 Oz Fat Free Sugar Free Vanilla Pudding Cook and Serve
- 4 Cups Low Fat Milk
- 3 Cups Fat Free Whipped Topping, Divided
- 10 Large Bananas, Ripe, Chopped
- 16 Reduced Fat Vanilla Wafers, Crushed
- Prepare pudding according to box directions using low-fat milk. Chill until set then fold in 2 cups of whipped topping.
- Makes 16 9 oz parfaits. Layer in 9 oz cups or parfait glasses.
- Use 1/3 Cup banana and 1 1/2 Tbsp pudding in alternating layers (2 sets of each)
- Chill until ready to serve. (Don’t wait too long or your bananas will start to brown.)
- Top with 1 Tbsp whipped topping and 1 crushed wafer before serving.
4 Freestyle Smart Points per serving.
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 129 SATURATED FAT: 1g CHOLESTEROL: 4mg SODIUM: 54mg CARBOHYDRATES: 26gFIBER: 2g SUGAR: 14g PROTEIN: 2g